Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 An urgent message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
STBen



Posts : 1083
Join date : 2013-09-22

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 pm

An owl Gaffling arrives on the bawn, clearly agitated. It screeches out a warning to any who are there to listen.

<< Come quickly! The safehouse is threatened! Hurry! Follow! >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speaks with Trash

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 41
Location : Buffalo, NY

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm

::Speaks with Trash pays close attention to the spirit and runs up to the owl intending to follow the spirit, Shifting to crinos form from Homid. ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ettinhammer



Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 29

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Maeja enters the barn in time to see Speaks with Trash shift.

"What news?" She calls, setting off to catch up.

_________________
Maeja Haldordottir, The Ettinhammer
Cliath
GoF Ahroun
Purebreed x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speaks with Trash

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 41
Location : Buffalo, NY

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Owl spirit says threat to safehouse, says to follow and quick.

_________________
Speaks With Trash
Metis, Theuge, Bone Gnawer
Rank 1
Pack : What the Fox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ettinhammer



Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 29

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Maeja nods and turns back to face the caern.

"Fannar!" She roars, shifting to Crinos. Raking her claws against the ground, the large grey beast snarls and looks to Speaks with Trash.

"Lead."

_________________
Maeja Haldordottir, The Ettinhammer
Cliath
GoF Ahroun
Purebreed x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speaks with Trash

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 41
Location : Buffalo, NY

Character sheet
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm

::nods and continues to run twords/and or follow the the owl spirit::

_________________
Speaks With Trash
Metis, Theuge, Bone Gnawer
Rank 1
Pack : What the Fox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri



Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-10-10

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Children if Gaia

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Jason comes rolling into the umbra close to the heart of the caern. He will stand and shake himself off. After a brief pause to listen, he begins to head towards the others.

_________________
Thick Eastern European accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBen



Posts : 1083
Join date : 2013-09-22

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:32 pm

((OOC: I'm going to give people time to respond to the owl's call. In game-time, it's going to leave a few minutes after arriving; in RL, we'll advance the scene tonight around 9 PM. Everyone good with that?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri



Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-10-10

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Children if Gaia

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm

(I am good with that, though jason will try to ask him a question before they leave, i'll just leave it below if he wants to answer.)

"Speaks with trash, ask him which safehouse."

_________________
Thick Eastern European accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBrian



Posts : 1125
Join date : 2013-09-21

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm

((Yeah, feel free to talk amongst yerselves. Yer in the instance lobby.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBen



Posts : 1083
Join date : 2013-09-22

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 pm

The owl spirit begins to chitter a rapid-fire stream of Umbral coordinates that would probably only make sense to a Theurge with advanced Umbral physics who could also fly, then seems to remember itself.

<< 218 6th Street! 218 6th Street! >>

It repeats this almost as a parrot would repeat a memorized phrase; it's obviously not especially bright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBen



Posts : 1083
Join date : 2013-09-22

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:49 pm

(OOC: If you type the address into Google Maps, you'll notice that there appears to be a vacant lot there. The safehouse exists where that lot is in the real world.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Muninn

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 25

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

The theurge phases into the Umbra, in Lupus. He issues a querying bark as he arrives.

_________________

Fannar Haldorson
Purebreed x2, Appearance x2
Cliath

Healing 2 agg until 2/20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ettinhammer



Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 29

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Maeja comes to Fannar's side, bumping his shoulder with her own.

_________________
Maeja Haldordottir, The Ettinhammer
Cliath
GoF Ahroun
Purebreed x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Muninn

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 25

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 pm

His eyes widen and gives a sort of half-jump out of the way as the Crinos bumps into the wolf, a playful yip escaping him.

_________________

Fannar Haldorson
Purebreed x2, Appearance x2
Cliath

Healing 2 agg until 2/20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ettinhammer



Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 29

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Maeja gives a barking laugh, patting her brother's head.

_________________
Maeja Haldordottir, The Ettinhammer
Cliath
GoF Ahroun
Purebreed x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Muninn

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 25

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

He growls and snaps at her hand, then steps forward towards the spirit, flicking his tail at his sister as he passes. He quickly becomes serious as he approaches it, head lowering, shoulders squaring.

<< Brother beneath Gaia, watcher in silence, what has happened? >>

_________________

Fannar Haldorson
Purebreed x2, Appearance x2
Cliath

Healing 2 agg until 2/20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBen



Posts : 1083
Join date : 2013-09-22

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

The owl flutters in agitation and confusion << Creatures that stink of the Wyrm. In the house, they are, with the kinfolk. I don't know how. We watch, we watch, nothing goes by, not on land, not in the air, not in the Umbra! >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Muninn

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 25

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 pm

The lupus nods as he turns.

"Where is the Warder?" he asks.  After looking around for a moment, "Is this everyone who will answer?"

He turns back to the owl.

<< We will make flight as soon as we are able. The children of the Serpent will not be suffered here! >>

_________________

Fannar Haldorson
Purebreed x2, Appearance x2
Cliath

Healing 2 agg until 2/20


Last edited by Voice of Muninn on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added section speaking to the Spirit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBrian



Posts : 1125
Join date : 2013-09-21

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:33 pm

The Warder is always there. Invisible. Watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Muninn

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 25

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 pm

((Ah, but my toon doesn't know that.))

_________________

Fannar Haldorson
Purebreed x2, Appearance x2
Cliath

Healing 2 agg until 2/20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ettinhammer



Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 29

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:38 pm

"Others will come, brother. The caern is large. We wait."

While Maeja's words speak of patience, her actions speak otherwise. She paces the umbral barn, popping joints and snuffing.

_________________
Maeja Haldordottir, The Ettinhammer
Cliath
GoF Ahroun
Purebreed x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBrian



Posts : 1125
Join date : 2013-09-21

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

For folks who are going, Thread continues on "2/18 - The Safehouse"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dietrich Von Stauffel

avatar

Posts : 712
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 51
Location : Buffalo New York

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:52 pm

*Dietrich steps Forward looking at those gathered and then speaks to the Air* Warder Owl is beseaching our Aid have we your permission to follow leaving the Caern ???

_________________
Dietrich Von Stauffel
"Judges Harshly", Pure Breed: x2
Forseti of the Fenrir
Adren of the Garou Nation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STBrian



Posts : 1125
Join date : 2013-09-21

PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm


"Yes, of course. We can hold here for weeks. Go save those damn kids. " The shimmering form replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An urgent message   

Back to top Go down
 
An urgent message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A sealed letter marked urgent (captain westscar)
» A Message for the Druid Circle
» The Lady's Message
» Green Lantern Corps Message Board
» Hogwarts & Beyond - IN URGENT NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling waters 2.0 :: Locations :: Caern :: The Umbral Bawn-
Jump to: