Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quills

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:33 pm

"Why, exactly, are you leaving?" Artie calls after Dietrich - steel in her voice. "You have a better shot with us than you do alone. Or you've just handed me a bomb." She neatly drops the book on the toe of her book and draws her bow. "Don't make me pin your ass to that tree."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 pm

*points to his Phone*

Call me dont want to be tailed here....

*Drives north up Maint Street towards the thruway*

Adren of the Garou Nation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch Johnson

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:28 pm

"Artie." Mitch's voice is deadly calm. "If he's trying to draw trouble off us, let him go. I think they know where we are already, whatever Judges Harshly thinks." He pauses. "Save your arrows for the real threat."

Ahroun
*Battle-scar - white claw scars across torso*
*Battle-scar - rippling electrical burn up left arm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Jude seems to be chewing on the inside of her cheek, in lieu of speaking her mind. She shifted her backpack to the other shoulder, looking between Arty and Mitch.
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

An old man approaches, dressed in a battered black suit and leaning on a gnarled walking stick.  Smile lines crease his face, bisected by a long scar that reaches from his eye to his jaw.

" Heard you guys bickering from the road. " He says conversationally.

(It's Sam the Kinfolk, for those who have seen him before)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm

"Married couples, all around." Jude put in with a wry grin.
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 pm

The old man grins, his teeth are bright and shiny.

" Hey, Alric, I'm good right? " He addresses one of the shadowy figures, which grunts in response.

" Oh, don't start that," the old man laughs, then doffs his cap to the assembled Garou, " Please continue, I'll be on my way. "

He proceeds towards the Caern.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm

She gave the departing Kinfolk a jaunty wave, then turned her attention to the other Garou. "Can I go find a little place to drop dead for a bit? It's been a long walk, and my feet are killing me."
Back to top Go down
Quills

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Artie nods, vaguely. "Sure, Jude, you're all right. Behave yourself." She turns her attention back to the journal, an eyebrow arching in confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Jude returned the nod, then shuffled further into the caern to find a sheltered little spot to take a long-ass nap in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]   

Back to top Go down

3/21/14 - Outside the Sept, Away from Human Earshot [Howl of Intro.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2