Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

**Bonus NERE Renown***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STBrian

**Bonus NERE Renown*** Empty
PostSubject: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Pending formal approval, I've got a verbal approval from aRST for second perm renown for June for the following characters:

NERE Radu Voda
NERE Ron Adams
NERE Stanley Putski
NERE Christopher Brady
NERE Dietrich Von Stauffel

Congrats all!
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Putski and Radu are not listed in my character census on the Approval DB. Once you're listed there, I can submit your application.
Back to top Go down
Ron Adams

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: GlassWalkers

PostSubject: Re: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:10 pm

So... uh, this is high approval but Ed also needs to approve of this, but it's his character so is it double high approval for him?
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 pm

It just skips the mid approval for him, s'all.
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Hrm.

"Heather Bradstreet I have to apologize to the three folks who's apps for 2nd Renown I approved and then dissaproved. This comes from National who are making two Renown games a month a Top approval. It was my mistake as I believed it was still possible. I beleive that the idea is to slow character growth and maintain game balance."

Sorry gang, all the Second Renowns got shot down by National.  I'll update when this makes some degree of sense to me.

***For now, I'm going to give the five players nominated 10 points of temp renown to do with as they please.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Bonus NERE Renown***   **Bonus NERE Renown*** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Bonus NERE Renown***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling waters 2.0 :: OOC :: Chatter-
Jump to: