Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the Caern is raised.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Silver Fangs

After the Caern is raised. Empty
PostSubject: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:18 am

*Miguel, still wearing his rent armor, covered in blood and ichor, eyes red from exhaustion, howls audibly throughout the new made caern.*

"I am the Alpha of the new-raised Caern of New Hope Dawning. Challenge me and be defeated. I reaffirm my title of Master of Challenges of this sept as my due. Challenge me and know regret.

Stand and be recognized elders of each auspice and claimants to position.. If there is to be a dispute, let us settle it shortly."
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 am

*The battered Skald joins his Alpha standing on his right hand side. Fresh scars paint his chest where steel plate used to be*

"I am the Eldest Galliard of this sept, Beta of New Hope Dawning under Miguel Castillo Del Monte Pax Argentum Refabricatio and TaleSinger of New Hope Dawning. I claim these titles by right of renown and deed as is the way of the Nation."
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 am

Asya limps up, "I have returned from gathering allies from this caern raising. I have bled for this land and I will care for it. I, Lokabrenna, beta of the Iron Price, claim the position of Keeper of the Land." Her green eyes are determined.
Back to top Go down
Ylva_Ulvkriger

Ylva_Ulvkriger

Character sheet
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 am

Ylva approaches, battered but her head held high. "I, Ylva Ulvkriger Petrova-Castillo, Spear of Morrigan, Adren of the Nation and Eldest Ahroun, claim Wyrmfoe of the new Sept. I have grown from a cliath to adren because of joining the sept of Falling Waters. I have fought to defend it against Antihelios, fought alongside my fellow garou at Elkwater and Alaska, and spilled blood to raise the new caern, A New Hope." Others may notice three large scars on the left side of her face, just barely missing her eye, that were not there before the caern raising. "I will destroy any wyrm creature or taint that threatens our new home. I will give my life for my sept if necessary. Any who challenge me will be met with my passion and fury."

Last edited by Ylva_Ulvkriger on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solomon Justianus

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:40 am

-Solomon follows the other Garou, his form haggard and gaunt from the stresses of the ritual. He waits in turn as each claims their rightful due. When all present have had their say, he slowly falls to a knee, his head bent in momentary, silent benediction. He gathers his thoughts, and as he raises his head he looks each one in the eye, finally settling on Miguel, the newly proclaimed Alpha. In a loud, confident tone, his voice rings out- "I, Solomon Justianus, Forgone Conclusion, hereby claim the title of Truthcatcher for this, the Caern of New Hope Dawning and Sept of Falling Waters. I gave my blood, my gnosis, my very life and will to the building of this Caern. I shall guide its residents, seeing wrongs righted and punishing those who would dare defile its sacred confines. This I swear, in the presence of the gathered Sept and the spirits who dwell here! Let any who challenge me step forth and prove themselves worthier!"-Swiftly getting to his feet, Solomon would tear the front of his shirt, exposing the raw cloud-shaped scar that had formed there. Raking his claws across his chest, he allows some of the blood to fall to the ground, sealing this pact he had made, and promising blood to any who challenged him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Caern is raised.   After the Caern is raised. Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Caern is raised.
Page 1 of 1