Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spirit Keeper stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

Spirit Keeper stuff Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Keeper stuff   Spirit Keeper stuff EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Heya, folks.

Well, I got hit over the head, everything went all blurry, and when I woke up, I was Spirit Keeper.

Now, with the probable disappearance of Affinity and Notoriety, that job has at once become simpler and more complicated. I don't have to keep track of numbers, but I DO need to keep track of who's on the naughty list and who's on the nice list.

That being the case, here's what I'm going to ask from all of you: if you would, please drop me a message, either on Facebook or here, with a quick summary of your character's spiritual doings and any significant spiritual relationships you've developed.

This doesn't have to be super long and super detailed. It's also not absolutely mandatory--but if you don't let me know that your Bone Gnawer has done all kinds of awesome stuff for Owl and Owl gave you a secret decoder ring and declared you her BFF, please don't be surprised when Owl treats you as just another Bone Gnawer in-game. I'm going to included notes on the spiritual interactions I'm aware of, but a LOT has happened in this game, spiritually speaking, and I don't know close to all of it at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Keeper stuff
Page 1 of 1